A COMPLETE Scholarship Packet Includes the Following:
Completed Scholarship Application (4 pages including Statement of Intent)
- Income verification ( a copy of one of the following documents):
- Parent/ guardian’s most recent income tax return form
- If applicable, your most recent income tax return form
- A letter or budget sheet stating the total amount of benefits paid to you by the state (i.e. AFDC, Social Security, VA, and etc.)
- A statement that you had no income due to incarceration. This statement must come from an official or representative of the institution you were incarcerated at.
- A signed statement that someone else supported you. This person’s income information is also required.
- A transcript from your current or last attended high school/ accredited college, or accredited vocational school within the last two years
- 1 letter of recommendation from an individual who is familiar with your academic and/or professional work. ( letters from relatives and friends are not acceptable)
- Statement of Intent (essay of no more than 250 typewritten words)
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- The Scholarship application can be filled out online
- Saved onto your desktop/laptop
- Attach completed PDF Application into an email to be sent to
- Supporting documents need to be scanned and attached into the email as well.
COMPLETED SCHOLARSHIP PACKETS MUST BE RECEIVED ELECTRONICALLY NO LATER THAN THE DUE DATE INDICATED ON THE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ( PAGE 1 OF 4)